Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Kid Kross

Backstage Interview Empty Backstage Interview

Sun Aug 25, 2024 11:35 pm
Kid Kross - Backstage Introduction Interview

Susan black speaks into the camera introducing Kid Kross

Susan Black: And we’re here live with AOD’s new blood Kid Kross, Kid can you tell us a little about yourself and why you’re here in AOD

Kid Kross lowers his hockey stick and takes his aviators off

Kid Kross: Yes Susan thank you. It’s great to be here. I’m here for one reason and one reason only, to prove to everyone that I belong here. I came from a small town in Nova Scotia, Canada and everyone said I’d never make it here or even out of our trailer park. Where I’m from most don’t make it out of high school and here I am to prove that I’m better than the path they said I was destined for.

Susan: I like the ambition but what sets you apart from the rest?

Kid Kross: Susan it’s my determination, my dedication and my discipline. I’m determined to surpass all expectations, I’ve sacrificed everything to get here and have never taken a day off. I’ve worked my way from the bottom to get here, there’s no stopping me from getting to the top.

Susan: Well there you have it the newest AOD member Kid Kross

Kid Kross: Oh and I like your dress Susan, it looks great on you. I like your style

Kid Kross puts his Aviators on, throws his hockey stick over his shoulder and struts away

Susan: Real charmer this one…

Susan black stares into the camera shaking her head
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum