Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
thekingofhearts

Plow Round One Empty Plow Round One

Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:41 am
After a commercial break, we find Sophie Black in the backstage position with the King of Hearts and Alexei beside him. The King of Hearts is dressed in his ring gear as Sophie turns to the camera.

Sophie: Welcome back, everyone, I am here with former Path 2 Glory champion, The King of Hearts, who made a triumphant yet some say unusual return to the ring as he helped Ashla Mari win the Dream Rumble along with the other members of the Dream Council. Do you wish to explain your actions?

King: Sophie, all I can tell you is that everything went as it should have. The Dream Council always has plans in motion for the benefit of not only its members but also the company as a whole. So you can be assured and confident that this win by the great Ashla Mari will provide positive dividends for this Fed and the wrestling industry as a whole.

Sophie: While Ashla’s win was impressive, to say the least, it was also marked as your long-awaited return to in-ring action. Did you feel any ring rust coming back after so long?

King: I might have tweaked the shoulder a bit, but my return went smoothly. Making it to the final few in the Dream Rumble shows that I still have fuel in the tank.

Sophie: How did it feel to be back with the rest of DC?

King: It felt like we never parted, Sophie. We clicked together just like before, which should put fear in the hearts of any who oppose us. DC has and still is a well-oiled machine. DC strives to make this fed the greatest spectacle in wrestling by providing the people what they want and deserve. We give them the high-quality wrestling that only P2G can provide you. We want the best, and we take out the rest. With my family behind me, its time for me to finally finish the story that was left hanging ever since I left for Russia.

Sophie: And what story would that be?

King: I want to show the world that I haven’t forgotten how to be the legend that I am. To prove to this fed and to the viewers at home that I am still the best there is, was, and ever will be, bar none, hands down. I have the first round of the PLOW tournament, and I will test Eddie Wilson and see if he DESERVES to be here. If he doesn’t hold up his side of the fight, I’ll make sure his career in P2G is short.

Sophie: We have received many questions on social media about your return, but an interesting one that keeps popping up is, “Why are you wearing pink hand wraps?”

King looks introspective as he formulates his answer.

King: While I was away from wrestling, a close friend of mine was diagnosed with breast cancer. I took it pretty hard and did everything I could to help her. She is a big part of my life, and I could never repay everything she has done for me. So I promised that if I ever returned to wrestling, I would wear these pink hand wraps to show she is still on my mind and with me every time I go into the ring. I am so proud of her that she took the chemo, the radiation, and the drugs and kicked cancer's ass! Liz, I know you are listening to this; thank you for everything. You have never let me down, and I promise I will never let you down. I wear these hand wraps with pride. I wear them for her and everyone who is struggling with this disease. I know it is only a tiny thing, but awareness can bring great benefits in the future.

Sophie: That is very admirable, King, and Liz is probably excited to know she was mentioned on our show. Do you have any parting words before your match tonight?

King: Eddie Wilson, you can see my passion, competitiveness, and drive. I am the bar of this organization, and if you want to last in this federation, you had better come at me with everything you have because I promise I will come at you with everything I have. I know you deserved to be here if you beat me in that ring fair and square. I look forward to fighting you but do not be surprised if it all ends tonight, and that is the Heartbreaking Truth…
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum