Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
thekingofhearts

Plow Round 2 Empty Plow Round 2

Tue Jul 23, 2024 8:14 pm
The camera turns on backstage as we see the King of Hearts discussing strategy with his manager and husband Alexei Reinhardt.

Alexei: That was a fantastic first match back, hun. It was definitely a solid win. We just need to continue that momentum into the next round. Remember to look for their weak points and don’t try to get goaded into a test of strength.

King: Do you not think I could win in a test of strength?

Alexei: What I am saying is that it is not your strong suit. Sticking to the technical style will serve you better in the end. Go for the joints, wear them down by using holds and submissions. It's not the most flashy wrestling but it is the most effective.

King: If that is the plan, then I will stick to it. Besides, I do enjoy pulling people's joints
out of the socket.

Alexei: And you know that joy always brings me uncomfortable shivers just thinking about it.

King slowly holds his husband's hands.

King: I tend to forget that you are not a wrestler yourself. I apologize for any discomfort I have caused you.

Alexei smiles as he gently squeezes his husband’s hands.

Alexei: You don’t need to worry. I know you are very competitive, not just in wrestling but in life. It's one of the traits I find most attractive about you.

King: Is that right? What else do you find most attractive about me?

Suddenly and without warning, Mark White comes into the frame with a separate camera and microphone, interrupting the two.

Mark: Um…sorry to interrupt you two but I was wondering if I could get an interview with King for just a moment.

The King of Hearts looks up to the sky as if to ask God, “Why me?”. He takes a deep breath to keep himself from decking Mark as he turns towards the interviewer.

King: Mark, its been…not long enough. What is so important as to interrupt an important strategy meeting?

Mark: Well, I know that I as well as the P2G universe have questions after your victory over Eddie Wilson in your first one on one contest since coming back after your hiatus.

King: Fine but make it quick, I have things to attend too.

Mark: R…right… anyway. How did it feel to wrestle a one on one match after having a long absence from the ring?

King: I felt ecstatic to perform in front of the P2G crowd once more and to have them chant my name as I entered was the cherry on top as they say. Of course, victory was all but assured as Eddie Wilson did not pose a threat to the Dream Council’s expert practitioner.

Mark: It seemed to me that he had you close to losing quite a few times in that match but you did make a comeback and after the third attempt at the top rope, you were able to hit the Heartbreaker elbow drop to secure the win.

King: Not exactly how I would like to end a match, I rather hear my opponent scream that they forfeit or just pass out but when the opportunity presents itself one must seize it. Carpe Diem; Seize the Day!

Mark: We have a question from viewer Tim Rice: How did it feel finally winning a match without having the Dream Council or your boy toy win it for you?

And with that very question, you could visibly see a string snap in the King’s brain as he tried to focus but ultimately could not.

King: Here’s what I have to say to our friend Tim…

He snatches Mark's microphone as he faces the camera.

King: I do not know who you are, Tim, and frankly, I do not care, but you lack the mental capacity to formulate a cohesive and valid question that deserves my attention; luckily, the infamous Mark Black has once more disturbed my life and angered me deep into the core of my being to give me this ignorant and foolish question. I have wrestled without the assistance of Dream Council and Alexei plenty of times, but I assume you are a mark who picks and chooses what they WANT to see instead of the truth. Alexei helps me to prepare for my matches, and the Dream Council is my backup when things get messy. They are my family and unlike your family, they are not disappointed with my life choices up to this point. I do not need them to win my matches; I can do this alone, as our friend Eddie Wilson discovered when I put him out of his misery in the center of that ring. Tonight, Jeremiah Justice steps up to prove he belongs here in P2G. I want you to watch closely, Tim, as I show you why I am the premier wrestler not only in this fed but also in the world and why I am wrestling royalty. You are just an incel who lives in their parent's basement, stuffing your hole with crisps and guzzling down energy drinks until your heart explodes. You and the rest of your mark friends will acknowledge me as the King of pro wrestling after tonight, and THAT IS THE HEARTBREAKING TRUTH!

King spikes the microphone and walks off the screen, followed by Alexei. Mark picks up the microphone, which is broken in pieces, as he watches the duo walk off, and the camera fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum