Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
thekingofhearts

Plow Round 5 Empty Plow Round 5

Sat Aug 17, 2024 2:54 pm
We fade into the backstage area as The King of Hearts and his husband, Alexei, are next to Sophie Black. She turns to the camera as she begins her interview.

Sophie: I am here with the King of Hearts and his manager Alexei as we head into the 5th round of the Premier League Of Wrestling tournament and King you currently sit tied for second place with 9 points alongside Samoa Malone. In a twist, only wrestling can provide, you are facing the aforementioned Malone later tonight. After last week's bizarre double countout with Flawless, what is your mindset going into tonight?

King looks annoyed as he looks and points to the camera.

King: First things first, I have to address the terrible refereeing last week. First off, who knew referees could even count to ten?

The crowd is laughing in the arena as King continues.

King: Usually it takes them five minutes to remember how to get that far! Secondly, what kind of referee is going to allow a match of such importance and magnitude to end in such a way with a terrible decision. Our referee’s here at Path to Glory make football referee’s go from incompetent to borderline geniuses! Unfortunately, our fearless leader at the top of Path to Glory refuses to overturn the decision and while my lawyers are hard at work, I must focus on my next opponent. Samoa Malone…

King wipes his mouth as he figures out his next words.

King: You have shown that you are a competent wrestler seeing as we are both tied in the tournament but the opponents you have faced up to this point are only a warmup; an appetizer. You are about to take on the main course. Multi -time champion and wrestling legend are just some of the words to describe yours truly. As with all of my opponents, I want your best. Show me what you are capable of, show me why you belong here and I will show you what it takes to not only survive in this industry but to thrive. You wanted to know my mindset Sophie? I am here to show Path to Glory that I am the standard to which all wrestlers here are to be measured. Lets hope you can rise to the challenge because after my last match… I am in a terrible mood and I need someone to take it out on… and that is the heartbreaking truth…

King leaves the interview area with Alexei following him as Sophie looks back at the camera.

Sophie: There you have it ladies and gentlemen, King of Hearts vs Samoa Malone coming up next. Don’t change that channel!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum