Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
thekingofhearts

Plow Round 6 Empty Plow Round 6

Sat Aug 24, 2024 11:52 pm
We see a table on the stage surrounded by reporters from various wrestling outlets all waiting for the speaker to arrive. Not soon after we have Alexei Reinhardt come to the stage and speak into one of the microphones on the table.

Alexei: Ladies and gentlemen, the heartthrob of DC, The King of Hearts.

Alexei applauds as his husband walks onto the stage dressed in a perfectly tailored three-piece and shined shoes. The crowd murmurs as he sits down in front of another microphone and he places his hands gently on the table. Alexei sits next to him and explains the conference.

Alexei: We will call on the reporter and then you will say your name, organization, and your question.

Alexei points to a gentleman in the front row.

Reporter: Dan Decanio, Wrestling Watcher Magazine, It seems you have had a fairly easy time in the Premier League of Wrestling Tournament with some of your opponents not showing up. Does that mess with your planning if your opponent doesn’t appear?

King: No not really, if anything it shows that my reputation still instills fear in my opponents. Some would call my opponents cowards. I would call them smart since they knew that they could not measure up to the King of Hearts so they decided not even to waste the crowds time by showing up. Easy three points for me and allows me to be fresher for my next opponent. Heras didn’t show up last show and that allows me time to train and rest up for Morgan Decker this week.

Alexei then points to another reporter.

Reporter: Matt Dively, Smart Mark magazine, speaking of your opponent last week, you accidently said you were going to take on Samoa Malone instead of Hera. Care to comment on that?

King looks annoyed but tries his best to keep his composure.

King: The production team supervisor, Greg, gave me the wrong schedule last week so I thought I was facing Samoa Malone but to be fair, it is tough to remember any of these flashes in the pans and never going to be’s names, especially if they don’t show up to face me in the ring like a true wrestler. So why should I waste my time remembering names if they don’t even bother to show up to work? As for Greg, I had him fired and helped hire more competent staff.

Alexei looks proud of his husband for keeping his cool. He then points to another reporter.

Reporter: Ryan Bellows, British Wrestling Weekly, how do you explain the fact that you mixed up Susan Black and Sophie Morgan in the same interview?

King starts knocking on the table, really trying to keep his temper.

King: You know things are live around here and sometimes things just happen. I appologized to both of them off screen as I felt was appropriate and everything is water under the bridge.

Ryan: But you have worked with these women for years…

King: SHUT THE HELL UP YOU INSIGNIFICANT WORM!

The King of Hearts is breathing heavily as he slowly slicks his hair back. He coughs and clasps his hands together as Alexei puts his head in his hands and shakes it softly.

King: What I meant to say is that you had your one question, please allow everyone else to have their turn. Anyone else?

Alexei points to another reporter

Reporter: Gary Van De Wert, IWSN, do you have any words for your opponent Morgan Decker as you head into this week?

King: See now that is an actual good question! Morgan Decker is just another obstacle in my way in my quest to finish first in PLOW and get my well deserved spot at the top of the federation. If he is courageous enough to show up, I will be waiting with great anticipation to knock him back down the food chain to the bottom. The King of Hearts is here to stay my friends and the sooner you get used to that, the happier you will be!

Alexei smiles as he stands.

Alexei: That is all the time we have today for questions, thank you for everyone for coming out.

The King of Hearts and Alexei both leave out the back as the reporters try to get one last question in. Once they are away from the reporters, King turns to Alexei and kisses his cheek.

King: I have to quick do something and then I will join you in the gym.

Alexei: You are going to smash that guy's car aren’t you?

King smiles and kisses Alexei on the lips softly.

King: You know me too well.

Alexei sighs smiling as he hands King a baseball bat and places his hand softly on King’s cheek.

Alexei: Go have fun slugger…

They both chuckle as the duo split up and the screen goes black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum