Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Archon Xian

Bloodstain vs Kid Kross - Monster Within Empty Bloodstain vs Kid Kross - Monster Within

Mon Sep 02, 2024 11:23 pm
The camera zooms in a man dressed sweat stained exercise clothes, eyes obscured by mirrored shades, wearing a black and white keffiyeh, typically used troublemakers and radicals. The camera rolls back to reveal he is working in a private gym room preparing for his upcoming match, his manager in the corner with a arrogant smug look on his face stands, extolls him to push his limits in Arabic. The black and white flag with Arabic script across the center, mounted with equal honor as the blood stained trophy he won in a hard fought match. Both a grim reminder of his past and present and a warning to future opponents to not take him lightly.

Bloodstain: "As-salaam 'alykum you wretched infidel scum. I know a great many of you prayed to your heathen gods that I would be out for much longer. You hoped my injuries, although many, would stop a lesser man. Sorry to cut the celebrations but I am not out of this fight."

Bloodstain: "You sought to punish me, through a gauntlet of opponents, each new opponent fresher than the last. Grinding me down against great odds, as I took a beating. It must have made your hearts race in fear and anxiety after I beat Frost once again."

Bloodstain "But instead of breaking me, this act of cowardice did something far worst than you can imagine. You awoke the demon dormant inside me, nowit wants come out and play."

Bloodstain: "Kid Kross, I don't care how a big of fish you think you are in the rural hick town you come from. You might have sone talent, who knows. So let me do you a favor and remind you that when you step through those ropes, you are entering my temple. My altar to chaos and carnage. This is my yard. You are not a person, just another bag of flesh to beat up. I will rip you up and make you bleed."

Bloodstain: "You seem like a smart kid, do yourself a favor and back down now. Don't make me force you to regret life decisions. I promise you, you are not ready for the world of hurt I will put your through."

Bloodstain: "Say your prayers maggot I am coming for you and THERE WILL BE BLOOD! "

Bloodstain dusts his hands in chalk before going back to lifting heavy weights as the scene fades to black[/i]

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum