Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down

Third time? Pffft (Closed) Empty Third time? Pffft (Closed)

Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:45 am
The camera shows the excited Manchester crowd cheering, and ecstatic after the opening segments and fireworks until they see hear that one man again who disappeared twice from the federation after joining. His voice rings out across the speakers.

Edomite: I am baaaaaaaaaaack!

The crowd boos Edomite heavily without seeing his face yet. After a few moments, he appears to be sitting in his locker room, and is addressing the crowd with a smug smile on his face.

Edomite: Unexpected right? Who would have thought in a million years that I would appear in Path To Glory after disappearing two times before, huh? It's crazy! I don't know what it looks like to you, but to me this is a clear message...

Edomite's smug smile appears to be getting wider, as he continues to irritate the crowd.

Edomite: This is a clear message that this federation needed some sort of star power. It's an understandable thing when they have got me paired up with someone I never ever heard of. Who is Red Arrow? Why is he talking like The Riddler? Is that what everybody does in here that is supposed to sound cool?

Edomite intentionally sighs before he continues talking.

Edomite: I guess I have to come down there before our match in order to try and make a miracle, and make that "Red Arrow" grow a brain cell. I am a miracle worker after all...but before that, I need to answer one of the most asked questions on the internet. Why am I here? Why did Edomite sign after disappearing on the fans twice and has been gone to explore other ventures for years? Why now?

Edomite's smile fades. His expression looks serious now as he continues talking.

Edomite: Come closer...I'll tell you guys why...

The camera gets closer and closer until suddenly...Edomite knocks the camera man on the ground to grab the camera himself. He puts the camera very close to his face so everyone can analyze his facial expressions. His expression is dark, twisted, and full of himself.

Edomite: Because I am the new star of the show. Sorry Jonny nobody cares about you.

Edomite drops the camera on the ground causing it to break. The scene is now blurry, but you can still hear the sound of the door getting opened and then closed. The broken camera slowly fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum