Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down

I am baaack and I am better than ever! (Closed) Empty I am baaack and I am better than ever! (Closed)

Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:00 am
The camera shows a black limousine arriving in the arena. It stops for a moment to let Edomite out of it...to a swarm of reporters who are taking pictures and asking him questions. Edomite is wearing an elegant green suit. He starts walking while singing, as the reporters clear a path for him to walk on.  

Edomite: I am back
And I am better than ever.
Got a knack
For making things better.

A reporter gets in Edomite's way trying to force an answer out of him...to his surprise, Edomite slaps the hell out of him causing the reporter to fall on the ground unconciously. The reporters are all stunned...while Edomite continues singing while moving as if nothing ever happened.

Edomite: Face facts
Cause your opinion don't matter.
This maniac
Is going to step on whomever.

In the background, the medical team rushes in to check on the fallen reporter with the swarm all concerned about that reporter. Edomite keeps on walking like nothing even happened as Edomite exits the view of the camera, but you can still hear his singing.

Edomite: It's time, get in line, 'cause I'm gonna make some changes
Kickin' [Censored], takin' names, cleanin' house of the famous
I'm burnin' down the dead wood, burnin' down time (Down)
'Cause it's only my way, so get your [Censored] in line.

The medical time is still trying to make the reporter wake up...as the camera slowly fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum