Path to Glory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
October 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Go down
Ashla_Mari
Ashla_Mari

Ambush Interview - Doctor's Office (After Joker RP) - CLOSED Empty Ambush Interview - Doctor's Office (After Joker RP) - CLOSED

Wed Jun 19, 2024 7:32 pm
Susan Black is sitting on a doctor's table as a medical examiner performs several routine procedures. She shows no obvious injuries since the explosive entrance of an unhinged man crashed through her interview set earlier.

???: I’ll take it from here.

A familiar voice calls from off-screen, raising Susan’s eyes to the source…as well as her eyebrows. The medical examiner turns around with a confused look on his face before being pulled off-screen. The source finally steps into frame.

Dr. Ashla Mari: And you thought I was trouble! How come things are getting crazier around here as soon as Owen drops the bombshell about a rumble for Dan Hammer’s Dream championship? And then there’s Mauler accusations that Widowmaker and I’s “tyrst” is leading to political favortism and my recent success? I mean it's obvious I’m not everyone’s favorite…right?

Susan attempts to get up but the Glorly champion’s hands tie her legs in place. Her actions were smooth but firm, drawing a surprised reaction from the backstage interviewer. Ashla just smiles.

Susan Black: I’m fine-

Dr. Ashla Mari: I’m sure you are Ms. Black but we need to verify that first. And it seems like I’m the only one around right now that’s qualified in doing that. Thankfully we only have some questions left before you can return to work.

Susan’s body language communicates a strong uncomfortability as her eyes avoid the Beanie Doctor’s casual smile.

Dr. Ashla Mari: So…have you been experiencing any strong feelings lately? Jealousy or envy perhaps? You know, like if you’re no longer a handsome man’s favorite black-hair, athletic, and incredibly charming woman? Just a random example.

Susan Black: I’m experiencing some strong emotions right now actually.

The interviewer squirms free and stands up. The pair lock eyes for an uncomfortable period before the silence is broken.

Dr. Ashla Mari: Oh, that is not good Ms. Black. Harboring those feelings can lead to stress. And stress can lead to wrinkles, high blood pressure, and loss of focus. And you can’t afford to be distracted when your role leading up to the Dream Rumble is important. It’s imperative we’re both able to perform when we’re called upon. Take it from me as a professional.

Susan Black’s face twists in disgust as she brushes past the doctor and exits the room.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum